Tuesday 30 December 2014

2014 MINI RECAP

This is a mini recap of 2014 because I launched my blog only 8 months ago (January 1 2015 will be 8 months)! A lot of awesome stuff happened over the past several months & I am grateful for the connections I've made with talented individuals. More exciting content is upcoming :) I am humbled & very excited for 2015!

APRIL 2014: I launched my blog & I did my very first photoshoot outside in the snow. I wore an oversized Vero Moda sweater. Vero Moda tweeted at me and favourited the shoot on Twitter :)



JUNE: I received a VIP invitation as a media guest to attend Vanessa Natalia's RAGE MARKET Fashion Show with photographer Winnie Lu. I did a fall/spring photoshoot with Matt Zhaoliang at a beautiful railway here in Canada. I also graduated from University and celebrated with a dress from Michael Tyler Collection Montreal. Western University tweeted at me & favourited the shoot!



JULY: I went to Toronto & celebrated my birthday month with a photoshoot in a white lace dress from Ultra Pink. I also went to an amazing beach with my friends to celebrate Canada Day. Thank you Daniela Rossetto for the beautiful photography!

 

SEPTEMBER: I did a shoot wearing the Echosmith band tee featuring photography by Carlene Wiseman. Echosmith "liked" my blog post on Facebook which was awesome :):)


OCTOBER: I posted a video of me singing "How Does It Feel" by D'Angelo (Acapella Cover) and I auditioned for a singing competition which was an awesome experience!! I can't wait for more :)

Link to YOUTUBE VIDEO (for mobile users)

NOVEMBER: I did a business casual photoshoot!


DECEMBER: Last month before 2015! Ate some amazing Christmas food with friends from all over the world and did fittings for a fashion designer's custom-made gown. Photoshoot is upcoming :)

No comments :

Post a Comment